Sunday, August 12, 2012

Five Seven Five



Reading Naked Lunch
At an open air party
Don’t be a cliché

 
Moved to Berlin and
Dyed my hair carnation pink
I am a cliché


Every boy I like
Who is the most beautiful
Definitely gay



Buy a club mate
Only wear vintage clothing
Never learn German


I love club mate
I only wear vintage clothes
I don’t speak German


I need a boyfriend
With a motor bike and dog
Friend is ok too



Even if you’re cool
Yellow and black together
Look like a street sign


All of the people
Find dogs indoors normal
I don’t understand


If you love glitter
You have probably taken
Some MDMA



I will judge you by
How much information is
On your facebook page


Really want a cat
But they live too long, would be
Irresponsible


Life changing advice:
Always the second cheapest
Available option

  
Boys who have Tumblrs
Are usually a little
Bit maladjusted


If you are ugly
And you want to look better
You should grow a beard


Parents worked out Skype
Because they’re really stingy
Still can’t use email
 

 

Deal breakers include
Abbreviations in texts
Bad skin and bad shoes


Beer is the best drink
Not because it tastes so good
But because it’s cheap


If you have a dog
I will overlook at least
One whole deal breaker



Sorry for being
Negative, actually I’m
Just being honest


Best way to get over
Still not having a girlfriend
Is getting a bike

 
Most happy people
Are in my own opinion
Unintelligent



I like the canal
The swans are kind of scary
But I still feed them


It makes me happy
When people look like their pets
Especially dogs


Bike riding is good
Most of the time except for
Uphill, then I walk


No comments:

Post a Comment